Mount Ijen Trekking
One of Jewels in East Java, Ijen Crater or local people call it Kawah Ijen has attracts travelers from all over the world. We carry you through coffee and clove plantations around the village of lichen and into once of java's last forest, rich wildlife at the park ranger's station to begin hike to Ijen Crater, along a shandy trail with spectacular views. Rest along in the rim of the volcanic crafter lake at an elevation of 2883 meters. The lake's eerie colors and smoke wafting from bright yellow deposits along the shore to create a landscape both desolately barren and vibrantly alive. Watch miners descend into the crafter and re-emerge carrying up to 80 kilos of ore on bamboo baskets along the treacherous path.
Ijen Trekking Pick Up Time
One day Trip
Two days Trip
|Nusa Dua||10.30 pm||07.30 am|
|Tanah Lot||10.00 pm||08.00 am|
|Kuta||11.00 pm||08.00 am|
|Sanur||11.00 pm||07.30 am|
|Ubud||09.30 pm||07.00 am|
|Candi Dasa||09.30 pm||07.00 am||Min 4 pax or extra Rp 300.000/car|
|Amed & Tulamben||09.30 pm||06.00 am||Min 4 pax or extra Rp 350.000/car|
Valued added products of Alam Amazing Adventures compare to the other Ijen Trekking Companies:
- US$ 50,000 Insurance coverage
Trip are includes:
- Air-conditioned transport service.
- Professional Trekking guide.
- Jeep / Land Rover.
- Entrance fees.
- Light breakfast on top of Mountain Ijen.
- Sharing Accommodation for 2 Days / 1 Night.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
What to bring:
- Long pants and sport shoes.
- A change of clothes for use after the activities sun screen.
- Money for drinks in the restaurant.
- Alam foundation lDR 10,000.-(For Social Culture, Go Green, Rabies, Education, Healthy and Service team).