Bali Rafting at Telaga Waja River who is organized by Alam Bali Rafting is one of the famous tourism adventure activities in Bali. The money that you spend for using our services will be set aside for donating. Alam Bali rafting was founded to share the activities in exploring the nature in Bali. A part of the company's profit is donated for environmental preservation.
Alam Amazing Bali Rafting is ready to assist and accompany you to explore the beautiful panorama and the extreme current of Telaga Waja river Karangasem - Bali. This is completed 14 km distance in around 2 hours. Telaga Waja is the main river used, as it is one of the best rivers in Bali that has various characteristics for Bali white water rafting activity with a grading between 3 and 4. Come & Join with our rafting in Bali.
Besides the extreme water sport, you can also enjoy the beautiful panorama of the mountains, rice fields, and stone cliffs along the streamline, with the birds' chirping that fly freely in the nature. In some parts, you'll experience the splash from the waterfall. You'll no doubt be amazed and satisfied in exploring this beautiful place. Therefore, you also give some contributions in preserving the Balinese nature of Telaga Waja.
Drive to location with full air conditioner transportation, when you get in location Bali rafting, you'll get welcoming drink, face towel and sign the Insurance letter. Our guide will give you all equipment such as life jacket, helmet, paddle and water proof bag. Instruction and short brief also given from our professional guide.
There are easy access only less than 5 minutes walk to get the start point and also you can try Bali Zipline to easier arrive at start point. In one raft will be maximum 4 rafter accompanied by 1 professional rafting guide. Your adventure should take 2 hours and around 14 km on the river. During the rafting you'll pass some bamboo bridges, waterfall and the last action will jump at Bajing dam are 4 meters high. Just following our Bali rafting guide instruction until in the end of your adventures.
Finish rafting, just walk a few minutes to the shower and changing room facilities. After that, we would take you to our riverside restaurant for your lunch. Buffet lunch will served at our restaurant with Indonesian food and during lunch time you would see your Bali rafting adventures on photo’s CD. After lunch, we'll take you back to your hotel, and then arrive around 3.30 pm.
Pick Up Time
|Candi Dasa||09.00||12.30||Min 4 pax or extra Rp 300.000/car|
|Amed & Tulamben||08.30||11.30||Min 4 pax or extra Rp 350.000/car|
|Lovina||07.00||11.15||Min 6 pax or extra Rp 450.000/car|
Noted: if pick up from hotel and drop in a different hotel, it will be an additional charged depending on the location of the hotel.
Valued added products of Alam Amazing Adventures compare to the other Bali Rafting Companies:
- Face Towel
- Almost no step to and from the river
- The longest river rafting routes in Bali
- Easy access at start and finish point
- Live attraction " Bali Fish Conservation" every Tuesday and Thursday (twice a week)
- The only one rafting company in Bali with certificate
- Professional Raft Guide on six month training. Whose proficient in Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
Trip are includes:
- Air-conditioned transport service
- Coffee or tea on arrival
- Safety-approved Rafting equipment
- Professional raft guide
- Use of towels and shower facilities
- Changing room and toilet facilities
- Buffet Lunch with variety menu by 5 star Chef
- US $50.000 Insurance coverage (except personal belongings)
What to bring:
- Short pants or swimsuit, river sandals
- A change of clothes
- Money for drinks in the restaurant
- Please bring IDR 350,000 for CD Photo.
- Alam foundation lDR 10,000.-