Bali Cycling Kintamani - Ubud
Bali Cycling tour is one of adventure activities at Alam Amazing Adventures which you could not miss it while visit Bali Island. Bali Cycling will cover the area of Bayung village as the start point, will pass the Abuan Village, Taro Village, Keliki Village and end point at Bangkiang Sidem. Bali Cycling with Alam Amazing Adventure will cover the track through Balinese village, Balinese Hindus Temple, Rice field, Balinese plantation, and forest area.
Bali Cycling Kintamani - Ubud, will pick you up from your hotel to Warung Alam De Ubud for breakfast. After breakfast, we will drive to our start point and our Bali cycling guide is ready with all cycling equipment and explains you about instruction and safety standard procedure. During the trip, you will be passing small villages and explore the rural Bali and watch the daily life of Balinese people. On the way we will stop Balinese Hindus Temple, rice field and visit Balinese family house.
The trip for Bali cycling makes your vacation more memorable, the Balinese bike guide is always ready at any time to help you. And provide that information in case you need along the way.
Bali Cycling Kintamani Tour Pick Up Time
|Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Tanah Lot||07.00||11.00|
|Candi Dasa, Padang Bai||09.00||12.30||Min 4 pax or extra Rp 350.000/car|
|Amed, Tulamben||08.30||11.30||Min 4 pax or extra Rp 350.000/car|
|Lovina||07.00||11.15||Min 6 pax or extra Rp 450.000/car|
Noted: if pick up from hotel and drop in a different hotel, it will be additionally charged depending on the location of the hotel.
Valued added products of Alam Amazing Adventures compare to the other Bali Cycling Companies:
- The longest cycling routes in Bali.
- Fresh coconut and mineral water.
- Live attraction Bali Birds Conservation every Saturday.
Trip are included:
- Air-conditioned transport service.
- Safety-approved cycling equipment.
- Professional Balinese cycling guide.
- Use of towels and shower facilities.
- Changing room and toilet facilities.
- Buffet Lunch at Warung Alam De Ubud.
- We provide baby seat and kids bicycle.
- US $10.000 Insurance coverage (except personal belongings)...
What to bring:
- Sport shoes..
- A change of clothes.
- Money for drinks in the restaurant.
- Please bring IDR 350,000 for CD Photo.
- Alam foundation lDR 10,000.-