Secret Track, Heaven Cyclists Mountains in Bali

Posted by Administrator on 17th October, 2016

Bali Rafting

Bali is one of the top list outside Java hunted the adventurous mountain bike in Indonesia In addition to offering the beauty of nature, a number of these require technical expertise for goweser This time, the cycling community of journalists, Journalist Mountain Bike (JMTB) the opportunity to roam the path in the area of ​​Kintamani, Bali. The activities supported by PT Pertamina (Persero) is tested tracks Penulisan hill-Tianyar. Pathways known to the Secret Track is classified as a special category (expert) of a total of 11 mountain bike trails in Bali. A total of 23 goweser take part roam the tracks along the 25 kilometer (km) incoming Bangli, Bali in the North Island, including Vice President Corporate Communications of Pertamina Ali Mundakir. Penulisan hill -Tianyar Tracts to the starting point in the form of mountains and finish on this beach, classified tracks All Mountain enduro that requires a combination of physical endurance and technical bicycle skills. Beginning of the journey, goweser served tracks rolling up and down to follow the contour of the hills with a combination of single track . As far as 8.5 km track in the form of loose soil, waterways, rocky paths (macadam) to a paved road. "At some point, the goweser can enjoy the beauty of Mount Batur," said one Marshall (guide) the track Suandi.

After a lunch break in Songan Hill, the goweser proceed the journey. The second track is spoiling the audience of derivatives given that only 10 %  in the form of a flat road. While the remaining 90 percent derived single track winding around the hill At some point, goweser hit a rock with the left side and the right of 200-300 meter deep ravine.
The highlight of this track is located at an altitude of 1,400 meters above sea level with a distance of approximately 16.5 km to the finish on the beach. Imagine how steep derivative of this pathway. It takes a powerful brake control and precise handling. One is the path scenery spot "Jurrasic Park" of the valley flanked by hills. This is also the point icon Penulisan Hill-Tianyar. Before reaching the area of ​​the farm population, goweser also discovered temple is located on a hill The trip concludes with the waves of the beach in Tianyar. "Gowes to Bali have been waiting JMTB Fauzi revealed that, although the track was considered quite challenging, but the security dimension has always been the main thing for JMTB. "All goweser managed to finish safely," he said.

Last changed: 3rd November, 2016 at 9:16 PM

Back to Overview
Start from USD 78 (10% Off)
Bali Rafting by ALAM
ALAM is a professional Bali rafting company that is ready to assist and accompany you to explore the beautiful panorama and the extreme current of Telaga Waja river, Karangasem -- one of the best rivers in Bali --, it's will completed 14 km distance in around 2 hours.
Start from USD 78 (10% Off)
Bali Cycling by ALAM
The package is an alternative offer to break a way from main roads and busy towns to discovery an abundance of exotic nature environment. A hectare of coffee and cocoa plantation, native village with plural life, breath taking at river valleys, jungle forest and exotic green rice field.
Start from USD 630 (10% Off)
Komodo Island Tour
The Park provides refuge for many other notable terrestrial species such as the orange-footed scrub fowl, an endemic rat, and the Timor deer. Moreover, the Park includes one of the richest marine environments including coral reefs, mangroves, seagrass beds, seamounts, and semi-enclosed bays.


No comment found

Add Comment